Bigmatt's 06 nbs crew

At the Shreveport meet I got this nnbs console from smith and we put it in at the meet with the help of James and smith.

This is what it looks like inside my truck:

null-27.jpg

The shit I used. Rit black dye, water, a little salt, and a paint brush.

null-26.jpg

Came out a little purplish with the first coat so I added more dye to darken it up.

null-25.jpg

Final result. A little darker than before. Still has a purplish tint but not that noticeable. Takes awhile for this stuff to dry so I just let it chill and settle more into the fabric before I start dyeing it again. Same reason I didn't start dying the top part of the console.

null-29.jpg

null-28.jpg

NICE! I love my 3 cup console

They definitely come in handy, I hate the two cup one I have but it came with katzskins on it to match my other seats and this 3 cup didn't match the ebony leather.

Also, Jared if you're still thinking about some new subs definitely look into the American Bass. Matt's sounded really good in person to me, once I get the cash and can figure out how to put some in my truck I'm definitely going to look in to them.

What speaker setup do you have? I was going to walk over there when you were playing them and see, but I was in the middle of playing corn hole lol

Two American bass vxl's in a ported box tuned to 35hz. 1700 hifonics Brutus, four infinity 6.5" coaxials, two infinity 1" tweets, two infinity 3/4" tweets, pioneer 2500 screen.

And thanks Chris, I'm glad I got it. It's fucking awesome! Almost feels like a new truck. And yes, definitely get some AB subs.

You're welcome man, glad you like it for sure.

You're entire system sounded nice in my opinion. Where did you snag your 8's from, someone local?....was trying to find more info on them for future reference and on if I could fit one behind my seats or if I'd need a center console, etc.

You're going to hate that dye I did my headliner over a year ago and still if you touch it your hands get all black

Yeah, I may look into them. I need to try to sell my box that I built for that 10".

I'm leaving audio alone for now though. Need to recoup money I spent on the coilovers, tubs etc.

I must admit, sounded like you had two 12's in there. That's a lot of sound from two 8's. Sounds good as fuck.