Best way to get a rear 5" drop on a CC with welded hangers

I'm having good luck with DJM. Just don't run their shocks. Many complain about the DJM flip kit but I've had no issues in the 3 months its been installed. Mechanic said it was super simple to install and adjust pinion. But don't run their shocks. Way too stiff imo

It's the DJM notch people worry/care about, but even with that, the quality of their product is not as great as others, and I hear their customer service sucks.

I also, I have the BT flipkit, I have had zero issues with it and my truck. I run the MCG notch and helper bag kit.

I grouped the notch into the flip kit seeing how the notch comes with the flip kit. Their parts do what they're supposed to.

Everything I have is McGaughys. I had 2 DJM flips with cracked welds. My GMC took a hit to the rear wheel/cab. Broke leaf center pin. Slid axle back to rear bumper on springs. Flip, perfect. Notch, perfect. Helpers, perfect. McGaughys is tried and true for me. Literally. I've had 4 kits on 3 trucks.

Lol, you also just dropped that truck, ask the member here how well his djm notch worked. White ccsb, his frame cracked. He's a local texas guy

Bought bolt on so I could have everything installed then drive to welder's shop. Welder charges $140/hr for work. Mechanic charges $70/hr. Got mechanic to install everything then let welder weld it in for $50. Saved $400. Works for me. Plus now its bolted and welded. Bitch ain't going anywhere.

I bought Bohall beer and food, was worth every penny! Plus had good times with good people. Gotta love the car people you meet on forums, even the ones who bolt your shackles to the frame

That's what sucks about my area. There's NOBODY in the lowered truck game anywhere near to being close to me. Prob have to travel out of state. There's one guy close who has a shitty S10 but he stabbed a guy once. Ain't trying to tangle in that.

Had zero to do with my point. Lol

That's what sucks about my area. There's NOBODY in the lowered truck game anywhere near to being close to me. Prob have to travel out of state. There's one guy close who has a shitty S10 but he stabbed a guy once. Ain't trying to tangle in that.

There are 3 lowered fullsizes within 50 miles me. Oh, they're all mine lol