Best tuner, Houston area?

Jimmy

Formerly SouthernprideTX
May 8, 2012
North of Houston, Texas
Like the title says, im gunna be looking to have the truck retuned soon and was wanting to switch tuners.
Whos the best in houston area?
My tune now is crap lol

Jimmy

Formerly SouthernprideTX
May 8, 2012
North of Houston, Texas
My current tune is ehh, trucks runs and drives great but id like to change alot of the shifting but my tuner went MIA.
Current shift points for 1-2 & 2-3 are around 5700rpms lol want them above 6k.
Jared, how do you like your blackbear? Ive always heard good things about them.

TILLER

Aug 28, 2012
Hallsville Tx
I use Todd Engelbrecht from Blue Thunder 2 Racing, always been good to me. Don't know how far your willing to drive for a tune though

Jared

Administrator
Feb 8, 2012
North Dallas
I like my BBP tune, but, I will say, sometimes it is nice to have a local tuner who can address any issue right then without downtime, or get the autocal.

If I do more mods I will go local most likely, but Dallas has some really bad ass tuners locally that I can access pretty easily.

Jared

Administrator
Feb 8, 2012
North Dallas
Who ever did ckfarrel's tune I would stay far away from. I think it was Nelson. He has blown two trannies with the 6.2 and 6l80e with a cam only truck

TILLER

Aug 28, 2012
Hallsville Tx
I like my BBP tune, but, I will say, sometimes it is nice to have a local tuner who can address any issue right then without downtime, or get the autocal.

If I do more mods I will go local most likely, but Dallas has some really bad ass tuners locally that I can access pretty easily.

The only reason I didn't go with bbp. I want to be able to go straight to the guy if I need something

Jimmy

Formerly SouthernprideTX
May 8, 2012
North of Houston, Texas
My mod list will be:
Cai,lts, cam, stall,gears, built 60e, efans..
Id like to go with a inperson tune.
And tyler, im about an hour north of downtown Houston. Not sure where blue thunder racing is but ill look into them.

TILLER

Aug 28, 2012
Hallsville Tx
My mod list will be:
Cai,lts, cam, stall,gears, built 60e, efans..
Id like to go with a inperson tune.
And tyler, im about an hour north of downtown Houston. Not sure where blue thunder racing is but ill look into them.

He lives in between hallsville and longview tx. He used to be part owner of blue thunder 2 racing in LA but he moved here a few years ago