Best pricing on Corsa Mufflers

GeoffSFAs10

May 7, 2012
St. Louis, MO
Not sure if this is the best spot for this but why not. I have been really lusting after the Corsa catback systems but I have a hard time spending 750 bucks on exhaust. Well this weekend I made the mistake and drove my cousins new z06, which has Corsa Sport on it. Sweet baby jesus that sounded so good, and the cabing noise was sooo little. Im pretty over my flowmaster 40 series. its loud and sounds good, but man it drones on and on worse them fortfailbro. So rather then spend the 750 on a castback, whos got the best pricing on just a muffler? I can make it work with the piping I have. Anyone got a used one sitting in the garage they want to pawn off?

I've seen people get lucky off of CL, also, here's a tip...BillyBoat is very similar. Maybe you can score one of them.

They stopped making Corsa DB mufflers a few years back, and dont sell just the muffler.

The DB mufflers were 250$ a pop at the time also. Ive got 2 laying around, but not for sale sorry

Agreed but for the price people want for Corsas? I'll take a Magnaflow anyday.

I have no plans for LTs or no cats. I dont want to go that route. Its a truck, not a sports car, I dont see the need to make it fast ( no offense to anyone that does or did i.e Tony )

I was listening to exhaust clipps and Brian's tahoe with the corsa and the single out is EXACTLY the sound I want. magnaflow always seemed overly quiet to me. my neighbor had a catback on his avi and it was just barely louder then stock.

Last edited:
I loved my Magnaflow on my 04 Tahoe, sounded great- until I added LTs, blower and cam. Sounded like the world was coming to an end, and I would set off every damn alarm in parking garages. I quickly made the switch to a Corsa Touring, which definitely tamed the beast so it was tolerable.

If you don't want to spend the cash on a Corsa, and can't find a good used one- Magnaflow catback would be my suggestion.

I have a good offer from Brian on his sport he's got in the garage. Im going to go ahead and buy that. Trying to convince my buddy to get a Magnaflow in the stock piping of his sierra though