Best places for parts to replumb my truck? Parts list time!

Slammed01

May 12, 2013
hey all! :)

Looking at replumbing my truck soon, ditching the 1/2" stuff and going to 3/8". Looking for water traps, valves, line and fittings. I lots of people search and have many good sites I may miss soooo....
ART up front/McgaughysSpindles
KP w/ Watts
2-ViAir 480s (going back to EDC and these will be backups)
EDC

SMCs for $240.00 @ Gauge
3/8" SMC Fast Valve 8 Pack
Thorbros $235
http://thorbros.com/air-management/valves/38-smc-valve-8-pack

Do I need to switch my water trap off my EDC to 3/8 or leave 1/2 then run 1/2 to tank?? Mines currently clogged and hasnt been used, I see Thorbros sells just the filter but prob just get a new one lol. :beerglass:

Any better brands that wont explode than SMC? (running 200 may knock it down to 175psi hmm)
3/8" SMC Water Oil Seperator $21.00
1/2" SMC Water Oil Seperator $28.00

DOT Airline $1.00 per foot SMC 100' to be safe and have extra most likely?
3/8" Parker DOT Approved Air Line (Per Foot)

fittings are going to be crazy, dont even know where to begin LOL! valves under rear of bed for back and under doors for front currently.
Best place for those, I guess I'll get an assortment! Want to put together a on the road kit just in case too:)

Check valves i bought, they were from KP Components so we are good there.

Anyone have a good hookup on AccuAir? Been throwing around the idea.....

Going to use the red loctite, friend used that at his shop and was excellent! Only thing leaking for me after 8 years is my old GC valves lol.

Am I missing anything?

Last edited:
Anyone running the line from Avs dot 3/8 line? Its 69 cents a foot lol. Any one have a general fitting assortment or atleast for valve assembly, say from gauge, avs or grunion?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2