Belltech's new spindle for 3" + Drops

TheSuspensionSource

The Lowering Experts
I had the pleasure of getting the first few sets of Belltech's new 2" Drop Spindle for the 07-14 GM Truck. This spindle is to be used with 3" or more of drop. The spindle puts the balljoint at a better angle, improved bumpsteer and you are able to get the alignment closer to specs.

My personal truck is lowered 5.5" using Belltech's new spindle, lowering springs and lowering struts. Belltech's camber bushings and cam plates were still used. I am happy to report that the alignment was perfect.

1.JPG

Here is a fancy iPhone photo from the other day when I was washing the truck.

1510929_10201769744299702_811537679_n.jpg

Click here to order

Look good man, I have a bell tech 4/6 kit I'll be installing in the spring on my 4x4. I see in the second pic there is the fender well liner, and very little gap between it and the wheel, have there been any problems hitting the liner? I was originally going to go the full 4/6 but because I have 285/45/22's I wasn't sure if there would be enough room without punching through the liner. How much room on average do we need with these nnbs trucks for gap between the wheels and the liners to ensure we don't punch through them?? Any info is great!

So is the BJ Mount lowered significantly over where the old 2" (I think 2508blt..?) was positioned at?

Any chance you could post side by side shots between the 3" & 2"?

Oh just reread thread.... any chance there will be a version for the GMT800???

The spindle is still a 2" drop however the geometry is dialed in for trucks with 3" + of drop. The Belltech 99-06 from SEMA is running a set, didn't ask when it would be released or if it would be. I will find out next week when I pick up some parts.

Ohhhh niiiice, on an NBS, huh? I like what I'm hearing. I know what you're getting at. Sounds like exactly what I want; I don't need more drop, just want the BJ mount to be lower on spindle to help with tie rod angle!

Please let us know as you get more info. If they are what I'm hoping they are in my head then I'll definitely order a set and swap (oh and if they are also compatible with CV shafts!!).