DemoN

Mar 22, 2012
Some of you already know of it and may already be on the page...But i started a FB page called Because Race Truck. It's going pretty strong with 4000+ likes and i'm pretty excited about the growth.

I still consider CGM my "home" site...and would be proud to throw out CGM and CGM members love on my page (which, in turn, SHOULD help both my page AND CGM get new members.

so...if yall want to throw in THIS thread High quality pics of your truck with some good, basic, info about your truck...i will happliy feature some of them and link back here :)

We are also working to expand on this with possibly more perks for members of both the page and the site...so thoughts and ideas are welcome.

DemoN

Mar 22, 2012
Liked

A lot of clean ass trucks on there. Makes my truck feel slower than it already is looking at some of those pics.

Yeah...there are som STUPID FAST trucks on there :) but also alot of trucks that are more "show" then "go" :D

DemoN

Mar 22, 2012
Been liked that james
Ill give you full specs on mine when i get off work

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk

i know you've been on there for a bit....and i really appreciate it :) I try put decent effort into the trucks i wall feature for yall...and its nice to see the effort pay off

Cheeny23

Resident Wop
Staff member
Jan 8, 2011
Bakersfield
maybe in about two years ill have race truck haha. but i liked it a little while ago when u threw it up in the fapbox

Dirtmafia

Hella
Jan 24, 2011
California
liked!

This has been going around the off road community here for a while, I love it :facepalm:

A ranger is a ranger until it has fiberglass, then its a trophy truck apparently...

fortplainman

official CGM slut
Feb 8, 2012
utica ny
i was wondering whos page that was. always enjoy seeing your truck on there once and a while. didnt understand it until fsc guys explained it in carlisle.