BB's 02 RCSB Build

I've been researching the interwebs trying to decide how to outfit the interior. I had originally planned on red interior and accents, but these classic car interiors have my mind made up on color. Just have decide which color to do more of....

55FairTeal_int1.jpg

ebay303604.jpg

Red has been done too many times though. That's why I picked teal. I'll see if I can dig up some pictures of the car that got me leaning this way.

If you look at the inside of the bed, and forget about the awful truck there, that is what I'm thinking. hahaha!

Rofl.

That wouldn't be bad but no to teal on the top of bed.

Sent from my b hole

Agreed.

Not trying to be an ass JP, thank you for the reference...

The below link is not the exact car I was looking for, but close enough. The color Ford used in that interior in 1956, I believe is called meadow mist green.
I'm looking for closer to a teal, but that is close enough to understand the idea.

Link........ 1956 Ford Fairlane Customline Tudor Coupe | MJC Classic Cars | Pristine Classic Cars For Sale - Locator Service

That's what I'm hoping for!
Not sure when I'll get started on the interior renovation yet.. Thinking about finishing up the exterior first.

Did this a while back, just never updated this thread.

Took some lexan sheets and built a switch and guage plate that fits in the console.
I still need to put some suede or something on it to clean it up.

37522F8C-7432-4FE2-9BC9-BBA411DE31A8.jpg

F1811094-8E07-40DF-9BEA-E8830E5AB023.jpg

624DC2BB-D067-4F34-8141-FADD4A1202DC.jpg