BayouSam's Daily Build...2015 GMC Sierra Crew

Well after talking with the wife, she brought me back down to reality and this will be the intended lift/wheel and tire combo but with polished reps.

e08c58a263aabac227a275ffe4b7ef46.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I loved Brian's old truck. :drool:

I loved Brian's old truck. :drool:

It's just simple and clean, seems like a great daily which is why I want to build the 15 version of it.

As much as I want AF's and to go wide, in the end I would rather sink that into Betty and finish her.

Well that went the wrong way :slap:

:cheeky: Looks good bro

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Lifted is def different, I can tell you that much. Still debating how much I like it...

Looking into some 33's now

Im going to try out some 33's on these stocks before I decide to sink any money on a different setup, but I can't tell you how back and forth I go over just going all in or just fiddling here and there, but I am def enjoying both worlds for now

40e0fd06954273d9e2c2f186589865e8.jpg

Except leave the grille chrome and any other wheel besides forces, matching wheels with Betty!

Nonono, full CM on N3BS looks best :slap: I don't care for those forces, but another design would look good. Or some Moto 962s, or Methods, or something else simple.

Def not doing a full CM on this one because white diamond is super high and she sees too much gravel which is another reason for the lift. I think if I chipped the front after a full CM I would cry at how expensive it would be to fix.

Forces and more lift is still not out of the question though, but before I do extreme I need to even see if I care for the lifted life which is why I'm just toying around right now. Plus I'm not sure if I want to go that big on a 2WD is the other question.

Also cubby (carbongmc) and I have been talking, I want to eventually do a turbo build on this one.