bagging options and input

the only differences in cups are the height and if they have a hole in the side for airline to come in. some don't and require you to drill your own hole, or just run the line in from the top.

the only differences in cups are the height and if they have a hole in the side for airline to come in. some don't and require you to drill your own hole, or just run the line in from the top.
i feel like the height is why mine is rubbing, need taller cup on control arm, short cup in pocket

So, weld a plate on my narrowed lca? Similar to the strong arms for sale?
either that or cut the lower cup down to only about 3/4" tall and weld it to the arm.
here's the only thing I have to say before buying premade cups and cutting them, I have always used the DIY kit and made the cups for the application. If you have somebody to do that, it is the best.

I like my 2600s but did have to trim and bend the upper pocket. Ill show you pics when I get home. No rubbing now but I had to work em pretty hard.

Heres the only pic ive got, I can take more the next time I take a wheel off if you need, most of the trimming was done on the rear side, and I had to completely cut off the bump stop mount. DO NOT cut past that hole that my airline goes through, this weakens the pocket and it can crack. This is with an unmodified KP cut set.

yuIv7E4.jpg

I don't have cups period now. I don't know how it compares but im a fan of it lol. Just plated my oem arms and torsion mount up top.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk