Bagged NNBS (GMT-900 07-13) thread..

Updated picture of the truck DiamondDesigns/Lee was working on

5e6uryne.jpg
I think that's only a HD grill. Not sure the hood is and I know the bumper isn't. But it looks pretty good . The color seems to make it pop. Ok after further evaluation I see it is a HD hood, but not the bumper.

Last edited:
I think that's only a HD grill. Not sure the hood is and I know the bumper isn't. But it looks pretty good . The color seems to make it pop. Ok after further evaluation I see it is a HD hood, but not the bumper.

Yep. Only the HD grill and hood. The HD bumper looks terrible on bagged trucks because it hangs down so far.

Bagged NNBS (07-up) thread..

Definitely like what ya'll did. Would love be able to afford to come drop mine off for bagging. That truck in silver birch is one of my computer backgrounds.

Quoted from elsewhere
The truck belongs to a guy named Parker. He wanted a bumper with a slimmer side profile. We replaced the IKEA designed GM bumper with the sectioned Ford bumper

Thanks for the complements guys.

agunevub.jpg

love a denali clip. hate nnbs but do want nnbs sierra denali. is that arrival blue on that truck?

It has to have the HD bumper or at least the cap to fit the grille because it hangs down lower than the 1500. Either ways, bumper has to be moved down to accommodate the grille

It has to have the HD bumper or at least the cap to fit the grille because it hangs down lower than the 1500. Either ways, bumper has to be moved down to accommodate the grille
We only used the grill and hood. I explained on gmfs how this was achieved. Pretty simple.
Bumper hasn't been lowered any.

Here's all of his quotes talking about it...
It does look better when shaved.

176881_10152135926700580_479956604_o.jpg

The HD bumper hangs down too far for a bagged truck. I'm pretty sure we're just going to use the HD Denali grill and HD hood. Did some slight modifications earlier and it seems to fit fine with the 1500 bumper and pad.

Basically all we did was remove the three pieces of plastic structure from the under side of the cap and cut the slots on the hd grill where the cap tabs into place. We made the slots wider with a cut off wheel. I have a bad pic of it roughly mocked up.
176305_10152139499220580_492491146_o.jpg

IMAG0311.jpg

Here's a better pic of it mocked up with the 1500 cap. It's apart now so I should be able to post pics of the mods soon. With a 4WD I would go with the body lift and the hd cap. I like the look of the hd cap.

IMAG0328_zps2fe13128.jpg

I placed yellow tape to show where we cut/trimmed. Along the bottom we widened the slits to accept the 1500 cap. On the edges we trimmed just a little to keep from pushing against the cap. We also removed the plastic support from under the cap. I hope this helps. It takes patience.

It's so weird, after looking at these pictures and drooling over it on here. I passed this guy on one of the main roads in texarkana so I turned around and met him at the gas station..cool ass dude, he told me all about the build and showed me the truck..he's a firefighter from magnolia Arkansas right down the road from me..I told him about cgm and told him to join up cuz there was a lot of guys that loved his truck on here lol
IMAG1035.jpg