Bagged NNBS (GMT-900 07-13) thread..

Haha, I've seen you post that truck before. Guys name Joshua Miles? According to where I snagged the pic that's who owns it now.
Joshua Miles is right. he added me on facebook. the guy isn't the brightest. he owns a bagged and bodied sierra andhe had aleaking gauge. he didn't know how to cap off a gauge line so he could drive the truck.
WTF are u tryin to say!
I wasn't trying to say anything. I did say it

I've seen where dude posts on Instagram asking if anybody had a dual needle gauge he could buy and where he could get a good deal on some tires for his 26s lol

bought not built. that is all.

i know he didn't build it, thats why I said owns. there's certain things that owners of bagged vehicles should know regardless of who builds it.

Last edited:
Love this purple...
unuvu9es.jpg

what guage is recomemded for a notch cover? trying to score some free sheet metal !

scratch that got my answer! thanks to some fellas on here

Last edited:
bought not built. that is all.

I understand this theory, but buying an already built truck isn't always a bad thing.. If the truck you buy was built right, and attention to detail was paid, showcasing nice work (no matter who built it/owns it now) is always going to be acceptable.

This is only my opinion, but I think people are quick to judge someone for "buying a built truck", instead of seeing it for what it is...

That being said! I do not personally know this Josh Miles guy, but I have heard that he knows nothing of what he is doing with that truck..

Lolol.
I could never buy a already done truck. Unless I'm fucking ballin like Adjusted but that's no fun. The fun is building it up yourself through the years.