Bagged NBS Thread (99-07c) Pics & Discussion

Oh OK I was just wondering. Oh and SICK TRUCK! !!!!!!! I'D give my left ball and one of my fingers for it.

Oh shit, I know that sucked. I'm not one to use my ac in my truck (blows cold just don't like to use it an my ex hated that) but this past month I've been using the Hell outta mine. It gets hotter then 2 fat people fuckin in the devil's butt hole around here

the two ways i have seen it done: put the bag an upper control arm, or put the bag on the end of the torsion bar, you could also get creative with hydraulics driven by bags

Or if he can swing the $$. Ridetech shockwaves bolt into the shock location and still allow room for cv axles. Just remove torsion bars.

4A6E4545-6AE9-4FE6-82A3-CBE6701C91E7_zpseguhay6p.jpg

was hoping to install this the coming weekend but that plan kind of got shot to shit real quick, does anyone have a compressed bag simulator for the 7" dominators? looking to buy/borrow/rent

Sent from my hacked super-nintendo

Last edited:
4A6E4545-6AE9-4FE6-82A3-CBE6701C91E7_zpseguhay6p.jpg

was hoping to install this the coming weekend but that plan kind of got shot to shit real quick, does anyone have a compressed bag simulator for the 7" dominators? looking to buy/borrow/rent

Sent from my hacked super-nintendo

just use 2 small pieces of 2x4 stacked on top of each other. that's almost the same compressed dimension.

Quick question is it possible to bag a 4x4 but still keep the 4x4 ? Asking for a buddy of mine who wants to bag his 4x4 single cab

if he doesn't completely reconstruct the front suspension, he will put extreme stress on his cv's. like this

if he wants to be bagged and actually have useable 4wd throughout travel, then he will need to reconstruct the suspension and swap over to a smaller front differential, like a Trailblazer.

Last edited: