Bagged NBS Thread (99-07c) Pics & Discussion

First post read whole tread nice work. I'm not a newb but not as experienced as most of you. I build all my stuff off very low pay and do what I can with what I got. Guys like me need forums lol. I just traded my 95 silverado fbss for a 2003 Silvy. Only has 2 link but no biggie I hardly used my ss. Needs alot but always wanted a nbs.
A20F3347-3EF4-4060-A0F1-A29D45F1F28C-743-000000EC8083019F.jpg

3AED50AE-54AA-4133-B191-55B1487A4BB4-302-00000030C4B407FD.jpg

Bad welds looks like hamburger meat. Everyone likes burgers just not on trucks. Needs interior work redo bag work paint and new bed. I'm Craigslist junkie so I can get all my parts. Thinking of white with blue real fire like my 95 had. I just want this one different. I started reading this tread on the pic of front bag mounts. Different than obs. No spring perch to cut like those. Everybody keep posting pics I get alot of ideas from forums.

Anybody have some good advise on raising the stock y pipe to lay frame?

I talked to a local guy today that said he wouldn't touch it because of the EPA bullshit. I guess he meant he would have to cut the O2 sensors off and didn't want to move them up the pipe?... Anyways...

Anybody have some good advise on raising the stock y pipe to lay frame?

I talked to a local guy today that said he wouldn't touch it because of the EPA bullshit. I guess he meant he would have to cut the O2 sensors off and didn't want to move them up the pipe?... Anyways...

Answered on the other site, If you are running stock manifolds, only the section of the y pipe that runs parallel with the tranny crossmember has to be raised. nothing having to do with the O2 sensors has to be touched

Answered on the other site, If you are running stock manifolds, only the section of the y pipe that runs parallel with the tranny crossmember has to be raised. nothing having to do with the O2 sensors has to be touched
Tis what I wanted to know! Thanks!

Looks great man..little colormatching and cleared lights will really set it off, LOVE those wheels..really want a set for myself

just curious with a 30" tall tire and running the MMW front setup will my Camber be as close to 0* as yours? Fucking sick. Tires didn't love more and a few *

just curious with a 30" tall tire and running the MMW front setup will my Camber be as close to 0* as yours? Fucking sick. Tires didn't love more and a few *

On stock spindles, you'll have maybe 1* more. I'm running the mcg 16" spindle with no spacer on my truck