Bagged NBS Thread (99-07c) Pics & Discussion

1200 with the raised uppers
Got them like 1259 shipped
Waiting on invoice in email,he said it will be later today when he sends it

Last edited:
Getting closer
IMG955490.jpg

IMG950177.jpg

The angle was tweaked just a little but the length is the same as stock. The uniball is giving me about 12* more movement than a ball joint. So changing my angles weren't really needed.

I'm really curious about how they'll perform. Distinct Fab (DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY----Jared)fits my budget better but mmw arms are so nice looking imo. I love the flat plate.

I like that distinct comes with upper/lower bag brackets( Which I can make), New lower BJs, and lower bushings, and heims for the tie rods. And with mmw I like the design of the arms, uppers & lowers, less camber, new bushings, uni-ball uppers, lifetime warranty(This is handy since I will be driving my truck all the time), Lower shock mounts and lower bag mounts already on the arms. He said they use the stock tie rods(which is kind of a disapointment, Was hoping for heims, but I can make some or buy FFRs kit)

Brett How much would you charge to make a set like the ones you"re building? Also, what did you do with the overflow tank?

ETA: FUCK DISTINCT FABRICATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Mhm i know someone with flat plate uppers and lowers on order.
Zack put some pics of your build up,joey showed me a few but couldnt see much

The parts I got for the arms would be expensive if I had to get them made. The uniballs are 160. The cups and insert pieces would be $240. Plus 75 in materials then if just 75 in labor would be $550.

That's $150 more than MMW uppers with jeebus joints. Where I got the deal was my buddy that machined the cups and uniball pieces owed me for some work I did for him. So I got those pieces for free

Last edited:
The parts I got for the arms would be expensive if I had to get them made. The uniballs are 160. The cups and insert pieces would be $240. Plus 75 in materials then if just 75 in labor would be $550.

That's $150 more than MMW uppers with jeebus joints. Where I got the deal was my buddy that machined the cups and uniball pieces owed me for some work I did for him. So I got those pieces for free

If that wasn't the case i would have just went with the jeebus joint arms from them for the price.

Thanks for the info Brett. You've been extremely helpful. I was able to finally get a damn job last week. Should be ordering some MMW arms soon. Going to have them powdered locally when I have the rest of my stuff powder coated. Ordering my overflow tank from metal worx inc this next week. Got my fuel cell from them a few weeks ago.

Zack put some pics of your build up,joey showed me a few but couldnt see much

I will eventually post pictures. Once I get further along Which should be in the next week or so. The tank on le welder is empty so luckily my work is right across the street from the place I get it filled. So I'll get it filled on Tuesday and maybe have the truck running not this weekend but next.

Thanks for the info Brett. You've been extremely helpful. I was able to finally get a damn job last week. Should be ordering some MMW arms soon. Going to have them powdered locally when I have the rest of my stuff powder coated. Ordering my overflow tank from metal worx inc this next week. Got my fuel cell from them a few weeks ago.

teehehe, im yo boss

I will eventually post pictures. Once I get further along Which should be in the next week or so. The tank on le welder is empty so luckily my work is right across the street from the place I get it filled. So I'll get it filled on Tuesday and maybe have the truck running not this weekend but next.

let me lay down some paint on that bitch so you dont run it all mismatched. flat white until you get good paintjob. lmk when you get that wire so i can extend your fuel pump harness and shit

Last edited:
So anyways i met this guy at STC and told me to add him on fb
Ive never seen this before,but it looks pretty crazy
I know nothing about it besides that its bodied some and has a 24x15 intro in the rear..
Heres a few
523751_326803960715861_1949910531_n.jpg
540405_326111060785151_1376031312_n.jpg
307641_219662638096661_93183612_n.jpg
293687_219662558096669_2010218693_n.jpg

And of course we started on mine lastnight :)
553840_313731002054062_1363695192_n.jpg

^ I cant stop looking at that rear setup...pretty interesting. Looks like he built an subframe for the indep rear, and welded that to the frame while the subframe is controlled by one long bag that airs it up by the CV axles. Trick as fuck imo, wonder how it rides? How tiny is that gas tank capacity :rofl: ?