Bagged Crew Cab

I need to tub mine so bad. Eish you could have made a how to with a bunch of pics. But ill figure it out and do it one of these days...

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2

Bought a Pioneer AVH-X8500BHS, kenwood CMOS-210 camera, and PAC steering wheel controls/wiring harness adapter. I bought a microbypass kit off ebay last night as i have not seen a how to on bypassing emergency brake shit online.

1371393679.jpg

1371393682.jpg

1371393669.jpg

1371352902.jpg

looking into different cameras that i may be able to mount up higher into the bulkier tailgate cap..

I bought an avh-x4500 back in January.. on these new pioneer models you can't run a relay like the older ones due to a change in software, so I just ran a switch to power on the harness and to a ground and when I put a movie in I just flip the switch and go about my business
Still need to pick up steering wheel harness and backup camera

Niice, interested to see how that works out..might have to pick one up and do away with the switch all together
I wanted to put it on a relay so that when the ignition got power it would click and you could automatically watch movies but something about the new software won't let a relay work..you either have to run a switch or bypass like you bought

microbypass works perfect

Guess i should keep my project thread updated as well... did some trading with my old man. Got his wheels/tires and axles. He machined the axles down a little more so i could tuck the wheels. Narrowed 8-3/8" overall. Modified lower link bars and widened wheel tubs 2". Finished welding them all up this evening. Going to start grinding them down tomorrow.

5lug conversion(redrilled hubs, rotors and drums) moser axles. 20x8.5 6.25" backspace 245/45 and 20x10 4" backspace 315/35
1372598690.jpg

1372594509.jpg

1372562132.jpg

1372820815.jpg

1372820635.jpg

what's your plan for covering the differential hole?

Unsure at the moment. I may just have my buddy repaint the tubs for now since he still has left over paint from my handles. And that will be way cheaper then a bed liner. And i can still get it bed lined later.

TBH I'd just spray a liner in it, drop in the bed mat and leave it. Not like that much of the pumkin comes through.

I don't know how much comes out, but i would get the GM badge cut and tack in over top of it and the line-x it.

Last edited: