Bagged 13 Sierra

Bagged_Sierra

Apr 27, 2013
Fort Lupton, Colorado
Well last time home I got started bagging my 13 Sierra with on 750 miles on it, got just about everything done except for getting all the wiring cleaned up and a few small details done on how the gauges are mounted. I still have some trimming to do on the fenders and get the notch cover and rear tubs in, along with a 2 piece drive shaft. Here are some of the pics I have of the build. I have some of the front install on my phone but not on Photobucket I will try to get them on there and added.
Bed and front fenders and hood removed

Notch set into place

Notch welded in

Gauges - still need to finish this to make it look cleaner

truck back together and sitting on the ground

Last edited:
Whatd you do for air mgmt and tubbing? Would be so nice to have brand new truck on the floor.
I have 2 5 gallon tanks 2 Viair 480 Comps, 8ea 1/2" Valves and just DOT air line now. I am going to change all that up when I get home I plan on getting the VU4 and hardlining all of it in the next few months. Still have alot to do to get it how I want it.

Glad to see you make a thread on here. Hopefully mine will be on the ground one day lol

few updated pics from when I first made this thread.
De-Molded and De-Badged

New Bed Cover

New Tires 275/30/24

Got some different mirrors that will be here today sometime and some paint for a little color matching, tired of tucking stock tires but still cant make my mind up on what wheels I want to run.

Shit looks real good in person, Kaleb! Mirrors are gonna look tits too! If you want to wait a little while, I'll sell you my Marcellino's! lol

Shit looks real good in person, Kaleb! Mirrors are gonna look tits too! If you want to wait a little while, I'll sell you my Marcellino's! lol

Thanks......one mirror showed up this afternoon, now waiting on paint to show up and the other mirror will be here tomorrow hope to have them on by the end of the week.

sweet truck man you should clear your headlights ASAP will look so much better IMO