Bagged 06 sierra crew cab

Hell yea brett defintiely keep me updated on that. Im hoping to start mine in the next few weeks. Whats the plans for that crew?

It will be nice bagged daily setup to tow. Owner wants to be able to pull his enclosed tandem axle trailer for his bikes and equipment. He's a good friend of mine, so I'll make sure it can tow an 18ft trailer with my truck on it. :cheeky:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't wait to watch this build. Plan on on body drop or just gettin it on the ground for now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Right now i have now intentions on beind bd but who knows what the future holds. I just miss air, its been a few years since ive had it. So ultimately just getting it laid out on 24s is my goal roght now

Dominators in
d7ae407ea3e1e72211f4106216346cc8.jpg

It looks so pretty lol
05ed0bdb98ac19ce4159ce279342bf44.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I got like a 8 gallon i think its a fat thing. Probably would have fit between them but im putting new tabs on it so the main tanks fittings on the front face towards the front of the trucks. So i wouldnt really had access to them if ya get what im saying

Im running edc so i wont have all the comps there

Not any big update. I gotta buddy helping me do this and our schedules dont really work together. Waiting on him to help me with the wishbone to make sure i get it right. But i went ahead and mounted the tank. Going to weld some tabs on bottom to so it mounts in 4 places. Dont mind my messy garage im working in pretty tight quarters lol

4693530cc71f3831918531285d35d291.jpg

Last edited:
Not any big update. I gotta buddy helping me do this and our schedules dont really work together. Waiting on him to help me with the wishbone to make sure i get it right. But i went ahead and mounted the tank. Going to weld some tabs on bottom to so it mounts in 4 places. Dont mind my messy garage im working in pretty tight quarters lol

4693530cc71f3831918531285d35d291.jpg

looks exactly like how mine is setup

Oh im hurting now.nfamus front kit and notch ordered. Just at 1100. Really not good at spending money loke this. Hope its worth it

- - - - - - - - - -auto merged double post- - - - - - - - - -

Oh im hurting now.nfamus front kit and notch ordered. Just at 1100. Really not good at spending money loke this. Hope its worth it

- - - - - - - - - -auto merged double post- - - - - - - - - -

Nice. I have their 4 link.