truckin1081

May 23, 2013
Guymon, OK
This is my 02 ECSB Sierra with a 4.8. It has 102000 ish miles on the motor, changed every 3000 with Mobil One. The transmission lost the sun gear in it so it is being rebuilt right now. Im having a Vette Servo put in it while it is apart. The front is set up with the Ekstensive Metal Works control arm kit with RE-7 Bags. The rear has KP 6 Link with RE-8s. The bags are just over a year old. For valves it has a airbagit.com manifold that functions great. The switchbox is an AVS switchbox i think it needs replaced a few of the buttons don't work sometimes. 2 Brand New Viair 444c compressors have only had them on for 2 weeks. 2 7 gallon tanks. The rear axle has been professionally narrowed 3 inches overall with moser axles. Wheels are 24" KMC Slides with 275/30R24 Toyo Proxes. The tires have less than 4000 miles on them. Front end was swapped to the Denali front clip. All the lights have been lightly smoked. All the windows have been tinted 5% and the windshield 50%. The paint is Glacier Frost Mica off of a Lexus. Paint is just over a year old. Rear has a roll pan with exhaust tip exiting through center. Exhaust is an Aeroturbine 2525. The tag is split between the rollpan and the tailgate wouldn't take much to redo it back to a bumper or whatever. All of the interior plastics have been sanded down smooth and painted black. The only pieces not finished are the front door panels. They need to be painted and resueded. Headliner is black suede. The dash was swapped over to the 03+ style in order to run a double din stereo it has a pioneer double din in it now. It has an Optima Red Top for the factory stuff and an Optima Yellow Top for the system and compressors behind the bumper and they are hooked up separately with an isolator both are less than a year old. Floor, doors, back wall, and roof were all covered in FatMat. Has 3 cup holder jump seat out of a 09 Silverado with black leather. The rear bench seat has been cut down to make two rear buckets for a speaker box in the middle. Also has a billet shifter as well as billet A/C Vents. The only thing it needs is the seats to be covered in leather and some black carpet. The bed floor was raised 6 inches to clear the axle. There is a metal frame with 3 boxes built in like bass boat pockets. The floor is 5/8 plywood covered in black boat carpet. Has a Check Mate Bedcover. Truck has AVS door poppers as well as a compustar remote start that was professionally installed. K&N intake. Everything under the hood has been relocated. Water reservoir was replaced with one out of a 2010 Chevy Aveo. I know I am forgetting a lot of things. There are 3 spots where the paint has a few flaws. One is on the front bumper, the driver door, and the passenger taillight area. Im looking to get 18,000 OBO.

The Bad