Backfgt's official build thread

Got her all tinted up yesterday. 35% front, 5% brow over, 20% sides and 5% all around in back. loving it.

1173821_200557730110776_943670074_n.jpg

and get rid of the fgt browning sticker where the model badge goes put a small one on the rear window...other then that its all good

Get rid of that horrendous fgt gas door before I come to fgtville and shove a spoon in your ear.

If you can read, you would have seen my post about having a rust spot on the gass door and covering it up. i have a gas door but its bright fucking red and Im going ot have the body shop paint it when I get the dent in the bed ixed where that dumbass in the mustang rearended me while playing with his fucking Ipad

my gas door has rust too but i'm not throwing on a gas ass vatozone gas door. Hurry up and get that bitch painted and put on.

Lookin' good dude.

I agree though, at least paint that fuel door black while you're waiting on the fresh OEM one.

And as far as the browning logo? Not that offensive to me, I hate the huge ones on the back windows though.

I cleaned the thread, quit the bullshit, it's old. You were told not to fuck around in build threads etc. If it happens again, to those who have been verbally called out and warned, I will infract you. If you don't care, then just do us all a favor and leave then. Enough of the bullshit already, if you want a fuck off thread to derail, create one in the lounge, or better yet, just start a FB page and have at it, post all fucking day.