Back glass got shattered

that sucks, I had that happen to me in my dodge, but it was from the tonneau cover popping out of brackets.

:lol: i did the same thing in my rcsb almost. except i was welding up my third break light :nono:

sucks tho justin. hope the cops can pull a print off that nail polish. and also hopefully they give it back to you so you could wear it. that color would go good with your eyes :naughty:

Lol dumb bitch. Garaunteed it's her now.

I feel bad for you man. I'd be freaking if it were me. Time to get a security cam.

She works at a drive in type place. She admitted that shes fucked with my food and drinks before but she quit and if my friend kept being rude she'll have other carhops and cooks fuck with his shit too. I screenshotted that and put it on fb, twitter, instagram. She begged me to take it down, i said naw im good then she started talking shit and the next night my truck got broke into. at 1230 that night she put on twitter "you've got whats coming to you".

Holy mother I'd be flipping my shit if that was my truck. Cops won't do anything most likely, been there with them before. Cops here a bunch of lazy assholes though so hopefully they snag that bitch!

This was made last tuesday night because me and my friend went there and he was being rude. I liked it cause i thought it was about me.

Then she texted me saying it wasnt her

This is the screen shot i put on everything saying dont mess with people at waynes or theyll fuck with your shit. also changed her name from bobo so everybody knew who it was

This is on twitter right after

then i replied and said "oh am i supposed to care". Then the night of the break in she was talking shit, and now this morning shes talking more shit. so its pretty obvious that its her i just have to prove it.

She works at a drive in type place. She admitted that shes fucked with my food and drinks before but she quit and if my friend kept being rude she'll have other carhops and cooks fuck with his shit too. I screenshotted that and put it on fb, twitter, instagram. She begged me to take it down, i said naw im good then she started talking shit and the next night my truck got broke into. at 1230 that night she put on twitter "you've got whats coming to you".

So what led to this was you instigating her on FB and twitter. Not smart

I was trying to get her fired. she fucked with my shit, thats not cool

Talking to her boss would have been ALOT better and more mature way to go about this. I'm not going to say it's your fault that your truck is getting messed with, but you definitely aren't helping.