For Sale: Autographed texas ranger baseballs

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoshRA

Mar 30, 2012
DFW, Texas
Not sure if they're any other huge ranger fans on here like me, but i have a few baseballs that im looking to sell that i have dublicates of for cheap. Have a nolan ryan, mitch moreland, robbie ross, and a brandon snyder. Would prefer to sell all as a group for $100 plus shipping which is a good deal considering ebay has Nolan Ryan's going for $80-$100 last i saw and brandon snyder was $80. Mitch moreland is only one on a non official league ball i believe All are in a case so nothing wrong with them. Would prefer not to ship. Will also sell the case they are in for $120 and WILL NOT SHIP for certain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Negative. Robbie ross has the sticker on it. Nolan i have had since i was around 5. Snyder was when he did the brando's comandos and proceeds went to wounded warrior project and was $80 alone and moreland i got in person so no, none have coa's sorry.

E48CC0ED-EBF0-4BE3-B1B2-5B6010A00DAC-10951-000007A3B08AE865.jpg

The Nolan Ryan I have had since I was a little kid, recently about a year ago Mitch Moreland was at my moms job at Bell signing autos and I picked up a ball not knowing it wasnt a omlb and had him sign. The Robbie Ross I have had a few months that has the sticker from coa but I dont believe I have the card anymore, and the Brandon Snyder I picked up a few months ago when he was doing Brando's Commando's which was $80 for a auto ball and the proceeds went to Wounded Warrior project so the money went to a good cause. I just wanted to give a little info about the baseballs to anyone interested and am willing to take any detailed pics of anyone is interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.