Assmaster's ass makeover build

Well then :yuno: how to use it?? Make a search, then go to the top right. Should say notify. Click that then save your search. Do that several times and wahla, you have the screen I posted first

sent from your HTC Rezound

Got the bumper hitch and flares off. Doing more once dad gets off
y3a2yduv.jpg

Tailgate as of now
jevadu5a.jpg

What were gonna grind down and spray over
u3ege2en.jpg

Dat workspace, you be :jelly:
puryzeny.jpg

yjaqaraz.jpg

Last edited:
Popped out the dent the best we could. Couldn't get fully in behind it
y7y8ugat.jpg

Grinded dem rust bubbles off
su8a8e2y.jpg

Grinding
a2u8uder.jpg

tagesezy.jpg

What we left it as. No more driving truck for me for a few days
edugemy2.jpg

Did a little more today. Hand sanded the two sides and bottom of the tailgate. The rear panel behind the pass. Tire was pretty rotted, could flex and bend it like tin foil. The chunk you see missing is from the support rod that's usually there. It rusted off where it connected :nono:
vetarudu.jpg

So we found a thin piece a metal from an old computer tower and used that as a reinforcement :lol:
uhutesa6.jpg

The backside after plate
va2u6epu.jpg

Took everything off the bumper and sanded that all down
ahuzupy9.jpg

Annd after applying bondo, sanding, bondo, sanding, bondo, sanding, fine sanding, finer sanding.. We have this
guju5a8u.jpg

Also finished up sanding down the end of the bed ^

Soo now everything is ready for primer already :dubstep: When I get out of class in the afternoon I'm going to tape everything off, then go back to class all night, and my dad will prime everything

Are you going to coat the back of that rust patch with some rust converter and undercoating? I'd be worried about the rust coming back.

Nice progress!!!

Yeah on the exterior we sprayed some rust preventative primer we had. Then later I think I'll chip away and hand sand the inside panel and spray with some bed liner shit i have left over lol

Lmao yeah I know it was bad. I hated driving around cause when passed people would be looking at the front, then the side, then see the back and I'm just like :eek:kay: made it look like a turd

Edit. And if ya noticed, whenever I had pics or a photo shoot, I never took em from the back side loll

Last edited:
Lots of pics from today. Decent progress.
Taping everything off
6epynery.jpg

y2u3eter.jpg

hybu7yna.jpg

myteqegy.jpg

zu5yny9a.jpg

Csme back from class, sanded the particles of dirt that landed on it all during drying, then applied glazing putty over top any spot bondo was. Everything all primered up
abe7anyh.jpg

tadesudy.jpg

yzupa2a8.jpg

3ynyte5e.jpg

5ejanyjy.jpg

:lemon: tomorrow after class I'm going back to wet sand the glazing putty, and idk what else loll but will be shooting another layer of primer over everything, then probably the storm gray all tomorrow night