Are they the same?

Kase

Apr 8, 2012
I have a 07 nnbs ccsb GMC and it's silver birch metallic. My question is, is Sierra silver birch metallic and Silverado silver birch the same? Probably sounds like a dumb question lol but I really don't know. I'm wantin to get already painted mirror caps and door handles is the reasoning for this question lol thanks in advance fellas.

Well alright lol I already knew there were several different silvers. Just thought maybe they were the same color and had different names due to one bein GMC and the other bein Chevrolet. Thank ya sir.

iirc when aristeo painted his hd hood there were like 15 silvers under the same name lol good luck lol

Damn lol thanks man. I was hoping to buy the ones I found, but I don't wanna get them if they aren't right lol

I just looked at what it said on the window sticker lol but I'll check the code shortly. I decided to just have mine painted. My painter said he'd paint the caps and handles for $100. That seems pretty fair to me.

I just looked at what it said on the window sticker lol but I'll check the code shortly. I decided to just have mine painted. My painter said he'd paint the caps and handles for $100. That seems pretty fair to me.

Then give him your VIN so he can find the correct variant for your paint code.