Anyone use MasterPro suspension parts from Oreilly's?

Jared

Administrator
Feb 8, 2012
North Dallas
Getting prices on Moog, MasterPro and Duralast and comparing for my ball joints.

I used MasterPro once for an inner TRE on my wife's old car, but I had it maybe a year afterwards so I can't judge them. Never used Duralast, seem everyone hates them...all three have LT warranty.

upper balljoints on my 01 are masterpro. theyve worked fine in the 30mi ive put on them... its pretty much potato potato when it comes to generic parts

I have an upper ball joint with prbably 10,000 miles and new idler arm, pitman arm and both inner and outter tierods on my 88 that are master pro. They seem to be about the best cheap suspension parts that I have used, the boot on that upper ball joint is clamped in place also, my Moog boot always seems to move around. A buddy of mine rebuilt the front end in his 97 and they seemed to stay together pretty good.

I worked at O'Reillys. Sold more master pro mainly because of the cheaper price. People seemed to like it and didnt get many returns. But Moog has a better warranty.

I have moog upper ball joints and master pro lower ball joints...both are good

Nick, I worked there for 3 years nearly...but we didn't have them back then.

HOWEVER, they both have lifetime warranty.

Majority of my obs front end is moog problem solver. Just always feel like theyre a safe bet. Though cant rly go wrong w LT warranty.

It's a done deal...I was not ordering anything this time...I did that before, and Rockauto actually is NOT the cheapest. I got Summit to price match autopartstomorrow last time, and it was WAY cheaper. Got free shipping, and they beat it by 10%. However, I have to wait on shipping when the part goes bad...

This time I went local, bought MP for the same price I could have gotten moog online for with a discount, and actually a bit cheaper. Both have LT warranty, so I am good there. If they go bad, fuck it, I will swap them out.