Anyone separate 03-06 nbs headlights?

turkey_drag

May 23, 2014
Durant
I got the park lights separated just fine, then f-ed up the headlights. Got a set of brand new tyc off a friend for really cheap. Didn't want to make the same mistake. Just looking for someone to separate them is all. I can do the rest as I plan to do some painting on them.

turkey_drag

May 23, 2014
Durant
I spiderwebbed and cooked some of the chrome off lol. Didnt leave them in that long either. If I can't find anyone I'll attempt with my heat gun

Cleanoh4

Aug 27, 2013
NJ
I used a heat gun on low, an exacto knife and a butter knife. Work one area at a time.

TILLER

Aug 28, 2012
Hallsville Tx
By looking at the name I'm guessing you're from east texas? If you are there plenty of members than can help

turkey_drag

May 23, 2014
Durant
I baked them at 170 for about 9-10 minutes. They were already pretty oxidized and kinda spiderweb looking

- - - - - - - - - -auto merged double post- - - - - - - - - -

By looking at the name I'm guessing you're from east texas? If you are there plenty of members than can help

Although I have heard of the turkey drag, Im actually from southern Oklahoma, Durant to be exact. I need to make a sig, but my truck is dropped 4/6 and I smoked a wild turkey with it driving home one night in the middle of B.F.E. It became a joke among my friends. So it just kinda stuck with me.