Anyone seen these lights?

Valid point. I'd try to make the mounting cleaner somehow though. The ones on the mirrors could actually be very practical and executed well if you hid all the wiring and did it right.

Yeah the ones on the mirrors would be nice to do the halos and wire them as turn signals but I don't have tow mirrors. Any recommendations on good led strips to give it that clean halo look and not just a bunch of colored dots?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I drive down bad logging roads every day before daylight and after dark and I hate sticks scratching my truck, especially with black paint so the more light the better.

That 50 and your normal lights don't provide enough to see? Hi-4 with projector retro was enough to light up a ton with my old truck

Sent from pasta.

The 50 lights the world up but my 6000k hids don't do anything but blind deer, I'm planning to upgrade to projectors soon but I'm not 100% happy with the headlights I have now So I'm gonna wait.

would rather drive my truck into a tree then have those awful looking cubes on the hood.

and the led strips have been around for like 5 years... my brother put them in his 2002 daewoo lanos (same car as in pineapple express) and now all of a sudden if becomes a fad :facepalm:

here is pine apple express clip:

Last edited by a moderator:
The 50 lights the world up but my 6000k hids don't do anything but blind deer, I'm planning to upgrade to projectors soon but I'm not 100% happy with the headlights I have now So I'm gonna wait.

Put some projectors in, then see if you need more. The cubes on the hood, mehhhh, doesn't look good at all. Could mount another bar on your grille and would be better than that

Sent from pasta.

5f541969f8462340086f6e3ddc48ea3a.jpg

13ff57ef8aadab797fe02db7eb63d510.jpg

Sent from Tapashit

If you cannot drive in the pitch black with 4-hi HIDs and a hidden LED bar you shouldnt be driving at all, people drove at night for literally 100yr+ with much much less. Anything more is just for show, and thats fine, just dont act like you need your truck to look like an alien ship landing in a ecstasy club just for you to see at night.

Put some projectors in, then see if you need more. The cubes on the hood, mehhhh, doesn't look good at all. Could mount another bar on your grille and would be better than that

Sent from pasta.

True, I wanted to find the dual cube fog light mounts but can only find em for 07+, might just go with one behind the grille.

Welcome to instagram, those awful fucking light modifications are god damn apeshit level 15 mach 5 now.

If it was on an import everyone would say its gay as fuck but since some douchebag bought a soldering iron and some led rings and strips off ebay then hot glued them to fucking every hard fucking edge they could find on a NBS truck now its cool.

Looks like pure dogshit, especially up close when you can see the RGB 50/50 lights placed everywhere.

PLS GO

Last edited:
sry I take leds too serious.

Its a tie between these gay spaceship lights that make the trucks look like aircraft carriers coming in to hang out at a gay bar/nightclub and those homosex dirty money stickers everywhere. No shit money is dirty... you were just picking your ass and nose 5 minutes ago with your little dick beaters and now you have ten one hundred dollar bills and a truck payment you can barely afford in the same picture..... again. Congrats you win life

P.s. quit calling them dead presidents, Ben Franklin was never a god damn President.

P.p.s. I know its a song and it still doesn't make sense because he still was never a President you mental midgets

I need to go to meetings
:corny:

I've never seen a light bar with this done to it until I saw this, has anyone ever seen anything like this or know what it is? Would like to know about the cubes in the mirrors too.

db0463f434ae9f31ee7fa0c815e95542.jpg

Look on Instagram they are all over the place on there they can change to whatever color u want kinda cool plan on having mine done after the first of the year.

Look on Instagram they are all over the place on there they can change to whatever color u want kinda cool plan on having mine done after the first of the year.

And no its not the cheap autozone led strips. They are actual smd led rings

I don't think people on here give AF about the cost of them, it's just a trend in general that needs to diaf