Anyone make rack and pinion conversion

Back to the subject at hand, I don't recall anyone making a bolt in kit so as stated you will need to buy a rack and fab your own brackets and steering linkage which the hardest part being the linkage from the column to the rack. If my thought process is right while thinking about this you will need to figure out where your can mount it, front steer or rear steer and get the corresponding rack.

https://www.hotrodhotline.com/content/new-billet-power™-universal-mount-rack-pinion

Last edited:
I appreciate your patronizing me lol ive got it from here thank you to all who contributed your help is very much appreciated to the few picking on the new guy being me i thought the customs forums were supposed to be wear people share thier creations compare ideas and help those who are stuck trying to achieve thier own creation and to inspire browsers trolls as you call them who just like look and comment on other peoples customized vehicles like a car show almost to inspire "trolls" and others to try to create thier own "ride" or contribute ideas that was my impression your forums name gave me

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Plus since im trying to complete my own Custom GM truck i thought this was definitly the place to look for advice amongst other ideas

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

lol, i didnt know obs was geared either. didnt really care either bc ive never had one.

:themoreyouknow:

No need for eject when I have 25" of ifs travel

Sent from a secure terminal using the classified military network

:eek:rly: so now you're using overlords stupid comebacks. how original :cute:

25" of ifs travel has been done and still works fantastic. just not on an hd. so check your facts before saying stupid shit :kiss: