Another traitor :okay:

Looks good man. Good move financially as stated also. Would look sweet a bit lower though....

18x9 CCW LM20s

403f6ca7.jpg

:skeet:

Would love to have an Si or accord on some Vossens. Def looking into it as a DD when I'm out of college and have a little cash saved since the truck is paid off.
apeve7y8.jpg

5u7ebave.jpg

du9etazy.jpg

:eek:kay:

I don't mind driving cars, if it were an automatic base Civic, I'd most definitely want to shoot myself, but this one is pretty fun to drive. Dirtbike is no longer, I sold that a few months back to put the down payment on my motorcycle (Buell) which I still have.

yeah i dont blame you. i wish my sisters focus was a stick for the few times i actually drive it. but i forgot you got the buell, so selling the dirtbike should have been a logical though on my part. but i know what you'll do to the civ it'll be as sweet as your truck. i just hope the build quality has improved a bit. my buddies 07 is like a tin can.

also, if you need a truck you know where to find me

I'm not usually a Honda fan, but that looks pretty sweet. I feel ya on the fuel, I'm burning the same if not more than you were. Trying to sell the truck to get into a Cobra (I know, not exactly steller economy, but still double what I've got now) and I'll get a cheap NBS later down the road just to have a truck

truck notes SUCK. At least you got something cool in return. I could kick myself for not buying gf's mazda for $2k. Why a 2 door ?

yeah i dont blame you. i wish my sisters focus was a stick for the few times i actually drive it. but i forgot you got the buell, so selling the dirtbike should have been a logical though on my part. but i know what you'll do to the civ it'll be as sweet as your truck. i just hope the build quality has improved a bit. my buddies 07 is like a tin can.

also, if you need a truck you know where to find me
I hope so, I'm looking at wheels now and plan on doing drop springs, I just need some time to register car, build funds, etc. I'm not going to rice it all out, just going to be clean and simple. I think for the winter I'll leave it alone except for some tint and Blizzak's on the stock wheels, then next spring I'll do a few things. The build quality on this one seems really good, though I've never driven in an 8th gen Si. And thanks for the offer bud, I appreciate it.
I'm not usually a Honda fan, but that looks pretty sweet. I feel ya on the fuel, I'm burning the same if not more than you were. Trying to sell the truck to get into a Cobra (I know, not exactly steller economy, but still double what I've got now) and I'll get a cheap NBS later down the road just to have a truck
A Cobra would be awesome, I love those things, they sound so nasty. I just got to the point that I didn't even enjoy the truck anymore because I was putting so much money in fuel in.
Congrats dude, im sure youll miss the truck but thats a smart move for a DD at the moment. Dont be a stranger!
Thanks man, I'll be staying around for sure and I'll be getting into a project truck as soon as I can.
Word, you better keep us updated
For sure.
truck notes SUCK. At least you got something cool in return. I could kick myself for not buying gf's mazda for $2k. Why a 2 door ?
I didn't get a sedan because they didn't have any there. And while I liked the previous gen Si sedans, I'm not huge on the new style ones. I don't drive other people around usually anyways, just me and the GF.
This right here
:imo:

Last edited:
I didn't mean staggered, I meant that Vossen wheels only come in 19s and 20s and I think they'd be too big for a DD :shrug:

No shit? I could have sworn I saw 18s on a car somewhere, could have been copies though.

truck notes SUCK.

Really, wouldn't know what that's like. With both my trucks I've only had one payment. :pepper:

No shit? I could have sworn I saw 18s on a car somewhere, could have been copies though.

Really, wouldn't know what that's like. With both my trucks I've only had one payment. :pepper:

At least their website only shows 19s and 20s. I like these ALOT too though, they come in 18s and they're decently priced:

M310-Machine-Silver-440.jpg

M310-Dolphin-Gray-440.jpg

Oh, and I wish I didn't have a payment :eek:kay:

Last edited:
VVS086-msil-angle-1.jpg

OR

VVSCV3-MSM-NL-angle-1.jpg

I know the CV3 is probably the most popular one but fawk they secksy.

Last edited: