Another reason why i love Adam's SO much.

Justin Greenroyd

Nov 7, 2012
I placed an order last friday for the new 2 step polishes and pad, 2 green pads and 2 more white pads and 2 buckets with grit guards. Well they were waiting for the lids to come in so they could ship it out but i NEED that order here before friday night. I talked to matt yesterday about it and he said it should ship out, well it didn't. So this morning i called asking if i could over night it cause if it ships out today it wont make here by friday, he said we could do 2 day which is cheaper and it'll get here friday. I told him just to charge it to my card and he said that's not needed cause they'll take care of the shipping. This companies customer service is ABOVE and BEYOND any other company out there, its second to none. And thats why i love using only Adams, cause no matter what they'll always take care of you and go out of their way to do so if needed. Thanks Adams and big thanks to Matt! :patriot:

I've had trouble with fed ex losing my order and breaking the cap on my car shampoo. They overnight my lost order and replaced my broken cap with 6 new ones. Customer service is awesome :up:

Brb next order taking hammer to lids then pouring product in another container so I can get free stuff. :crazy:

they always take care of me, a few times someone would put the wrong thing in the box, and they would ship the correct item to me free of charge, and let me keep the mistaken item

That happened to me once. They shipped me three bottles of machine polish, sealant, and glaze. They offered to let me keep one of the bottles but I declined, because I don't have a polisher, and all three bottles were for use with a polisher. Then they asked if there was a bottle of something that I would like for free. I opted for a bottle of SVRT. They sent my correct order along with a bottle of VRT for my "troubles", and a prepaid return label for the three bottles that were sent by mistake.
The only other company I have had to ever do a return due to a shipping error gave me a hassle, made me return the wrong product (at my expense even) and only after they received it back did they send my correct order.
While Adams products are very expensive, the customer service is exceptional, and the quality of the products cannot be matched. Therefore, the extra cost is justified in my opinion.