Another new guy from OK

Stealth HD

Aug 12, 2012
Moore, OK
Decided to join up and see what this site was all about. Name's Clint, from OKC.

Got more projects than time/money, lol...my fleet consists of a CCLB 03' 2500HD(the daily), 06' Tahoe Z71(wife's daily), 91' ECSB Silverado(neverending project), and 01' S10(the other neverending project).

10a08499.jpg

DSC05834.jpg

Render of the Silverado:

OldBlue.png

and the beat S10, lol:

66ba266c.jpg

And my former love, my old 03' Sierra:

DSC05321.jpg

Welcome Clint, thinking about getting bumper plastics painted

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Nope, it'd look too much like a work truck. I've always like Bermuda blue and think it'd look really good that color, or possibly Arrival blue. If not I'm thinking either a silver birch or sheer silver and black two-tone. Possibly even going complete opposite direction and going with the Red merlot tri-coat, probably won't decide until the week I paint it.

As it sits now, every time I wash it I find more chips and nicks, that just gets me down, my Sierra was flawless minus the lower rockers.

I can see what you mean about "work truck" if you don't plan on lifting it more. Always loved Arrival Blue, although I'd rock that GM "sunburnt orange" too.

Yeah, I like the orange as well, but, not sure how it'd look on such a long truck. Plans eventually are an 9"-12" lift with chrome 22x12s and 37s but that's at least a couple years or more down the road.