Another new guy from Louisiana

Gannon

That Guy
Jun 10, 2012
Logansport, Louisiana
What's up guys, new to the site, came over from another forum. Jared told me about this site so i figured I would give it a go. Anyway, here's my truck.

2000 gmc sierra
CAI
TSP 220
yank 3000
pacesetter lt's, ory, flowmaster
nelson tuned
4:11 w/trutrac
4/7
125 shot in the works

IMG_0926.jpg

IMG_0929.jpg

cdf4b83a.jpg

And my toy 86 chevy 6" lift on 35" boggers

2bce48ff.jpg

393dad9c.jpg

Looks good man, not too much a fan of the wheels myself but I love the stance, some polished Yukon 20s would look sick as fuck on there imo

Looks good man, not too much a fan of the wheels myself but I love the stance, some polished Yukon 20s would look sick as fuck on there imo

Thanks man, I used to have a set, but man those things are heavy as hell. Im not a "big fan" of the wheels i have right now, but they were damn near free and weighed about half as much as the stock 20's

Last edited:
Welcome man :shake: saw your truck at the mall one day with the performance trucks decal like a month or two ago...I left a receipt with this site on it under your wiper but it prolly flew off lol
2e108a75.jpg

Ye, that last pic was taken at the park. You would probably remember me if you saw me. Me and your "step sis" use to talk back in the day. Lol you should know my wife , tabby.

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

Ye, that last pic was taken at the park. You would probably remember me if you saw me. Me and your "step sis" use to talk back in the day. Lol you should know my wife , tabby.

Haha, I know exactly who you are bro :shake: You use to work at DQ and you and Tabby have bought stuff from my Dads furniture store. Didn't realize that was your truck though because of the rims.

Haha, I know exactly who you are bro :shake: You use to work at DQ and you and Tabby have bought stuff from my Dads furniture store. Didn't realize that was your truck though because of the rims.

That's me. Ye I see your truck parked at your grandparents house sometimes on Sunday's. You wouldn't by any chance still have your stock wheels do you? If so would you like to sale them? Been looking for a set if factory 17's, so of anyone has a set let me know.