PipeDreams

Feb 25, 2016
BFE Idaho
I've been tinkering with GM's since I picked up an 04 Impala SS almost 10 years ago. My current money pit is an 07 TBSS. Too many mods to list. I drag race it and drive it on nice days. Ran 11's last year but it's getting a cage and new blower for this season. It's currently at the welder's but once I get it back and start with the blower swap, new trans, and some other goodies I'll take some more pics.

PipeDreams

Feb 25, 2016
BFE Idaho
Thank you! Here's some glamour shots from last year. It's not quite as purdy as Jake's but she does alright ;)

htVomwa.jpg

VHyrtey.jpg

ZQmUcsW.jpg

tMbw1wr.jpg

sAiL44Z.jpg

- - - - - - - - - -auto merged double post- - - - - - - - - -

Couple shots after the Procharger install

xosT6Vq.jpg

D2zfPGO.jpg

6uzOzkR.jpg

I also have a G8 GT project I'm going to get started on in a few months. Picked up a white 08 roller with no motor or trans. It's getting the 408 stroker that pictured in my first engine bay shot when the TBSS was still n/a, the built 80e and 4000 stall that's in the TBSS currently, coilovers and a bunch of other bolt ons....

Last edited by a moderator:

SRTH8R

Feb 25, 2016
:motherofgod:

All these TBSSs on here and even a couple regular TBs and I'm over here like hey my I6 has basically the same power as a 5.3 :rofl:, at least I'm the only one with a red jewel metalic

Nope, another Red Jewel.

008c1422cd473a0c38c2d57d9cfc5398.jpg

9ab30d416efeac9827193947279baef4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk