Annoying noice from superlift

Jan 18, 2015
A couple months ago i installed a 6-7.5 in superlift suspension and ever since ive had noise in the front end like clanking and clunking i put washers in between the shocks and locktighted them then noise went away then returned not sure if its my swaybar end links or what somebody point me in the right direction please!

Alecks

Jul 9, 2012
Noise when turning? Noise when highway cruising, going slow? Specifics bro, no idea what it could be

Try to get a video of it, a lot of people on here have a keen sense of sound lol

Jan 18, 2015
Sorry bout that I usually hear it when going slow the most it is whenever i hit the slightest bump in the road which lead me to the shocks but they can not move anywhere and they were still tight.

slider

Sep 5, 2012
have you gone through and retorqued all your bolts from the lift? could be after a couple months of driving you have something that loosened up.

gmc00z

Jan 23, 2011
N Ft Worth, TX
had same lift on previous truck. It has been recommended to have the front bracketry welded to keep it from shifting. Beings its not a one piece subframe, creaking and slight shifting is inevitable. Go over all bracketry again, torque down, tack weld if possible. Could be sway bar endlinks as well as iirc mine creaked as well. You could also remove swaybar for a "softer" ride.