AlwaysSomethin Graystone 06 Crew

I'm from glennville. Yes i wish i could have seen it. lol

The big city! Haha. It was pretty cool. He cranked it up for me once we talked a bit. Offered to sell it to me for 26K.

looks wicked!

Thanks Brandon! One of the ultimate compliments IMO! Still either want Black Rhino Pandoras, or some of the 2015 Tahoe LTZ 22s for it now. Also planning on a downfire enclosure/console out back. not homo box back there now :crazy:

Also planning on a downfire enclosure/console out back. not homo box back there now :crazy:

I would imagine it'd be pretty difficult but I always thought it'd be cool to take a front 03+ console and put it back there, grafting it into the back of the front console. You should be the guinea pig :read:

I would imagine it'd be pretty difficult but I always thought it'd be cool to take a front 03+ console and put it back there, grafting it into the back of the front console. You should be the guinea pig :read:

I lost faith in your Imagination with that homosexual front end in your sig :eek:kay: The box was designed for a front fire ported SA10 with cupholder and keeping oe style lines in the sierra, was building when truck was totaled. still drawn on MDF in the shop. Down fire 10 will be no issue. Just miss my 12, which should be doable. Or either step to 2 10s. Definitely do not want retarded looking full length console. My setup is way too clean for that. And I have an escalade console and dash pad now. :crazy:

I lost faith in your Imagination with that homosexual front end in your sig :eek:kay: The box was designed for a front fire ported SA10 with cupholder and keeping oe style lines in the sierra, was building when truck was totaled. still drawn on MDF in the shop. Down fire 10 will be no issue. Just miss my 12, which should be doable. Or either step to 2 10s. Definitely do not want retarded looking full length console. My setup is way too clean for that. And I have an escalade console and dash pad now. :crazy:

:shrug: Was college kid, was kool at the time lol. I definitely agree, downfire 12 or 2 tens. Hate when they're facing up, they don't sound as good and look dumb IMO. That with a clean top and some cupholders would be slick

If I go 12 or 2-10s, itll likely kill any cupholders. Done right exposed subs look clean. DNW facing up though, at least angled forward or to front/back. Downfire is for output though for sure. We did a single SA10 in the Rubicon. Its stout, even with the top off.

The big city! Haha. It was pretty cool. He cranked it up for me once we talked a bit. Offered to sell it to me for 26K.

Haha yea all 2 red lights. I bet it was nice, id just like to see the suspension and wheel setup, hard to find a good setup that hooks on a dropped nbs and fits well.

Eh, never been a fan of exposed subs. Didn't think about taking up cupholder room tho, or bumping shit out of them :crazy:

Eh, never been a fan of exposed subs. Didn't think about taking up cupholder room tho, or bumping shit out of them :crazy:

I wouldnt really care about room, just shaking cups/my clean ass interior=NO lol. Youve never been a fan of doing it right either, see front end :crazy:

I'm going to come spill drink in your trok and steal a 6.0 :crazy:

:crossarms: You couldnt even make it to LS expo....Plus youd probably break down OTW in Le Ferd...Oh and you dont have a truck to steal 6L, plus, all youd spill, would be blood :umad: :crazy: Instead Ill drive up to your neck of the woods, and pick up that LQ4 I know of for <$400...

Austin were are you from? I need line on 4l80e in future. btw your inbox be full.

Empty now. Im from Wrens. (4 redlights, about 30 min south of Augusta). Im actually looking for a 4WD 80E right now myself. or a Good, cheap 60E for the time being haha.

Did the different airbag, underhood lights, Got an extra set of tires and wheels. Killed second trans in a month, so its off being built. While doing so....
Started with this
Killed the extra mounting buttons

Having the 2 leftover holes filled tomorrow and will blast/powder to match timing cover

Pulled the valvetrain from one of my 6Ls since going bigger with it, going to swap into this one while its down

[URL=http://s108.photobucket.com/user/rebeldawg10255/media/Mobile%20Uploads/20140706_195030_zpsixbfynna.jpg.html]

20140708_213207_zpsiejp2wbg.jpg
[/URL]

Cleaned/conditioned coils, powdered the metal sleeves and brackets, stainless hardware otw.

I think I would rather have the chrome. It will look good colormatched no doubt but it has the perfect amount of chrome right now