AlwaysSomethin Graystone 06 Crew

Got New LCAs, Flipped Uppers with new Balljoints, new upper bushings, Inner Tierods, tired of the front ends loose feel....Going to find time to rebuild, align, then probably end up selling it :uhoh:

Much has went on in the past 2 weeks, Clayed, Polished with Adams 2 step, Americana, Dressed with all SCG Pro, Interior/Glass are all SCG products. Swapped my sierras interior in. Flushed Oznium 11MM bolt LEDS into the oem 194 sockets for license lamps, and hardwired into the original harness. Upgraded to some round COB LEDs in the map lights. Some polish shots, reflection, simple clean shots, MTM Foam Lance (Which I loveeeee), Bead shots etc.....

James: Oh, but I did :read:

Huck: Ive had SWC/DIC since the day I got the truck, But I want a bag with the round bowtie emblem, and Im having another cluster built thatll allow them to work since OE didnt have business trip. Also got a roll n lock Im refurbing cuz my bakflip is starting to look like shit.

Have some COB LEDs that are around 6" Long Im going to double up under the bed rails on a door pin switch and use for bed lighting. I pulled the Bed rug, cleaned under it, cleaned it. etc. Ordered an extra set and switch to do underhood as well.

Also have paintable bumpers, waiting on the front to have license holes welded up and have an extra grille ready for paint. Also considering Projector reftofits in the near future if I dont buy this RCSB I have eyes on.

Last edited:
I need to have you find me a T56 when the time comes. You have your ways lol. Truck is looking really good man, I love the interior the most.

I need to have you find me a T56 when the time comes. You have your ways lol. Truck is looking really good man, I love the interior the most.

There's a line. My buddy needs one for his s10 and if a good deal arises I have a plan for one haha

Where are you from? I parked beside a silverbirch almost twin and took zero pics because I was smitten with novakane lol