AlwaysSomethin 2015 RAM R/T...DD not a build thread! (And not a DAMN DODGE)

Had my spare Wheels/Tires mounted and balanced, cleaned up the undercarriage a bit. Just messing around. 305/50 still seems right at home in the huge fender wells.

Looking good. Any other plans for the truck?

Drive. Drive. Drive. Id like to eventually do Morimoto Retroquik FX-R, Diode dynamics Switchback boards, and RetroShop Clear corners. Still got a couple parts to colormatch. No real mods to speak of though. I love this thing as is.

Im thinking of doing white headlights. Sounds hella gay, but I gotta do somethign about these black ones lol

- - - - - - - - - -auto merged double post- - - - - - - - - -

Also, that shit looks gay. Put the stocks back on

annnnd just found a set of clear OEMs for 400 with no broken tabs. Score!

No white heads! Would be hella gay. Saw one on insta with them and it was atrocious.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Im thinking of doing white headlights. Sounds hella gay, but I gotta do somethign about these black ones lol

Also, that shit looks gay. Put the stocks back on

annnnd just found a set of clear OEMs for 400 with no broken tabs. Score!

They are stocks fgt....I'll swap back after I clean, polish, and seal the 22s. Look great for basically free 20s with 305s for burnouts/autocross. Ship me black ones.
Dnw white or black heads. Would find some of the chrome projector stocks imo

Sent from Tapashit

I'll stick to my OEM black....Fuck that chrome shit on dark color.

I actually like the 20s and fat tires better, looks sporty and beefy as fuck. I'd rock it just like that :imo:

They are stocks fgt....I'll swap back after I clean, polish, and seal the 22s. Look great for basically free 20s with 305s for burnouts/autocross. Ship me black ones.

I'll stick to my OEM black....Fuck that chrome shit on dark color.

Has chrome wheels, but likes black headlights :65wat:

Sent from Tapashit

Has chrome wheels, but likes black headlights :65wat:

Sent from Tapashit

I have polished wheels you fucking idiot...Black wheels defeat the purpose of having nice wheels...big difference in contrast with wheels n tires and 2 huge chrome blobs in the front end of an otherwise totally dark body... :yarly:

So Ive done a few things lately....Im in the process of Colormatched OEM lights, FX-R retrofitted, with Diode Dynamics switchback boards and clear corners from Klearz....Colormatched Projector retrofitted Fog lights as well....I Washed, Clayed, Polished, and Beeds Coated the truck a couple weeks ago. Also Did some painting under the hood to clean things up, and did the LED underhood lights like my Silvy had....

Did Some simple underhood LEDs (mainly in case I'm underhood and working, but they show pretty well also) Cleaned it up for a kids benefit show this weekend, she looks okay....