AlwaysSomethin

Apr 8, 2012
So as Im sure you all know by now, I sold the Graystone truck to Brian ( @DirtyBlackHoe ). I wanted to get into something new, with warranty, so I could actually work on the projects, and not constantly be modding and messing with the daily instead. Picked up the 2015 Granite Crystal Metallic RAM R/T a little over 2 weeks ago. 5.7L Hemi. 8 Speed. 3.92 Gears. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this thing. Anyway on to Pics....

As soon as I got back to work from picking it up

Debadged and shorty antenna that night

Tinted the next day....

My buddy rode with me the night I got it, Sold his All Terrain the next day and bought this

Nose bleeds lasted from Monday, until Friday....Thanks to my wonderful frand Kris @TheSuspensionSource
Belltech 2/4 and Spohn adjustable Panhard.

No Modding the New truck....

BedTred

VaraRam

As It Sits....

Ive still got some small stuff that irritates me that Ill be colormatching as soon as theres a warm day....So Far I have no complaints. Id like to get an OE single exhaust, and regular rear bumper for sure.

slicksierra

Feel some type of way
Mar 8, 2012
Central Jersey
This really really makes me want an express. Was looking at older ones. So sick my dad had an 07 cc with the 4.7 and even that truck picked up and sounded nice. Awesome truck man glad you made a build thread

AlwaysSomethin

Apr 8, 2012
This really really makes me want an express. Was looking at older ones. So sick my dad had an 07 cc with the 4.7 and even that truck picked up and sounded nice. Awesome truck man glad you made a build thread

youre a lot easier to please than me then. I had a 2012 ST 4.7L 6 Speed as a rental when the sierra was totaled. I took it back and told them to keep it after 2 days. fell flat on its face from 1st to 2nd. Theres no comparison with this newer interior and the 8 speed though. Quick. Averaged over 22MPG on a road trip the other day. over 20 MPG for the life of the truck. Full console is unbeatable. So much room for a RCSB.

slicksierra

Feel some type of way
Mar 8, 2012
Central Jersey
I was also 17 haha and any v8 truck with an auto is faster than my truk lol dat granny shift nv3500

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

AlwaysSomethin

Apr 8, 2012
I was also 17 haha and any v8 truck with an auto is faster than my truk lol dat granny shift nv3500

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The 6 speed is what made it so evident to me. I hate driving a stock 60E or 6L80E truck. But that was unacceptable with the lack of power lol This 8 speed feels amazing.

AlwaysSomethin

Apr 8, 2012
:nice: Just gonna cut off tip where ya can't see it with the rear bumper? I actually kinda like the stock setup

Yep. And you have tendencies to have liked some homo things in the past (see your sig).... :crazy: I mainly dont like it becaust they fit weird. It looks like all the rednecks around here. Dual exhaust is pointless. And all the rams here have it....Less is more.