Aluminum Antennas

lol, no worries, he doesn't come to cgm often, and if he does, I guess you guys can battle it out by lowering prices!

I am currently back. I gave my try at a new trade but didn't like it so I am back in machining for good. Sorry I fell off the map for a while, but I did leave and fair is fair. I won't step on your toes bud, this is yours if you want it. I just ask that my bullet design stays with my business.

Last edited:
Jared: his bullet is different than yours. Is that OK? Orrrrrr... Is 'bullet' your design

Sent from my Galaxy S-Fawhore

Already spoke with him on the matter. Mine is different enough from his. He just didn't want them to look the same.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Dunno if I was supposed to get an email back, but I sent mine to you the other night. Definitely excited for this.

Dunno if I was supposed to get an email back, but I sent mine to you the other night. Definitely excited for this.

I got it. I'm going to process all the orders on Friday. You will get a reply back then.

Picking up stock for these after work and going to get started on them Monday and get them shipped out asap.