Alignment problem

baldd86

Mar 9, 2012
Today as I was going to rotate my tires I discovered my driver tire is fucked, the passenger side has some wear also in the inside (Both of them wore out in the inside). I had an alignment done around November. I have aligned my truck the last 2 years in 3 different shops and while the alignment works for a while after a while it goes to shit! I have changed ball joints (twice), cv joints (twice), hubs, shocks are 6 months, tie rods (inner & outer changed twice) and a couple things that I can not remember at the moment. Anyone know what the hell is wrong with my suspension, I tired of having to buy tires all the damn time. It's a 2004 Sierra ext 2 wheel drive, dropped 2 inches up front (springs), on 22's. Any advice is very appreciated.

No I have not been rotating regular, but the tires are not that old. In November I added a new hub (driver side), ball joints (both sides), and rotated my rear tires to the front for alignment. Today I was going to rotate.

I remember getting 2 but don't remember where I put, them I will for them when I get home from work. I am running 265/35/22 kumho in the front

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

:lol:

Had me wondering for a bit there. Has the truck been wrecked in the past? If so maybe something is tweeked on it.

I have wrecked my truck once, and another time hop a big curve to avoid crashing into a driver going the wrong way.

You think I missed up my frame maybe or something else

Thanks I will take it to the shop to see of a way to see what could be bent