Alecks' hopes and dreams thread.

Question for anyone that knows brakes, my passenger side leaked some yesterday, replaced the fluid, but now my pedal like sinks to the floor and barely stops. Any ideas?

Brakes need to be bleed anytime the system is opened. Did you remove the lines from the calipers when you were messing with the shackles
No I loosened some bolt when removing the level on the passenger side. How do I bleed them?

Yeah even if you loosen it it needs to be re-bleed. You'll need someone to help you. One guy to pump the brakes and another to turn the bleeder screw on the caliper

Yeah even if you loosen it it needs to be re-bleed. You'll need someone to help you. One guy to pump the brakes and another to turn the bleeder screw on the caliper
Bleeder screw? And does he need to just constantly pump them? Lol like can my gf do it?

If your gf isn't a complete dumbass then yes. She presses pedal, you open the bleeder, then close it, and she lets off the pedal when you tell her
Yeah I think she can handle that lol.
So the bleeder is the tiny bolt on top of the caliper with the rubber cover on it?

Yes, that is the bleeder screw. Have here pump brakes till they build up pressure while you have the bleeder screw CLOSED, crack it open to get rid of air bubbles, have le GF release the brake pedal.

Repeat procedure till desired effect is achieved!!'

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, that is the bleeder screw. Have here pump brakes till they build up pressure while you have the bleeder screw CLOSED, crack it open to get rid of air bubbles, have le GF release the brake pedal.

Repeat procedure till desired effect is achieved!!'

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ah. I see. So repeat until no air comes out or until I feel I've done it enough?