Alecks' hopes and dreams thread.

Take off your hitch and do tips in middle of bumper. That's how I would if I didn't need to tow my boat

Sent from Tapashit

Can anyone recommend me a pair of gaskets to use to replace my stock ones? Think they're fucked since the header install.

Got the gaskets installed and I can honestly say it made a huge difference. The old one was major pos. Quieter at primaries and seems a bit quieter inside too. Also got my fender liners installed but I'm missing a couple screws that came out of them.

I hope they're in your tires or that you step on them bare foot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jesus you're hateful. I'd hope something bad about your wheels and tires but LOL two broken studs and a wrong wheel :rofltank:

Jesus you're hateful. I'd hope something bad about your wheels and tires but LOL two broken studs and a wrong wheel :rofltank:

Yet the rims were replaced and spacer will be. Tell me more about your curbed wheels you have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The 4l70e in pats truck is going to see very minimal gain from a vette servo.
While you're in there, you're better off doing a billet 2nd amd 4th servo, or at least OD servo, or a full on shift kit.

The apply area is much smaller on a 4l60e, hence the benefit of a vette servo. On a 70e, the apply servo is already larger..