Alecks' 2010 Sierra

Huck

BIIIIG SQRBDY GUY
Jan 27, 2011
Gainesville, Ga
I know it helps ride, I'm not saying stay cranked to the moon. I just personally think it looks funny to have a "lifted" truck and then the front diff/cradle is the same exact height as a factory stock truck. Crank it halfway at least

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

SamCarroll

Faux Runner
Staff member
Jan 25, 2011
Northern California
I know it helps ride, I'm not saying stay cranked to the moon. I just personally think it looks funny to have a "lifted" truck and then the front diff/cradle is the same exact height as a factory stock truck. Crank it halfway at least

oh yeah and lose half your travel, swell.

Tylers88

3 GM's and a Jeep
Apr 16, 2012
Clarion, IA

that's why BDS is one of the better looking kits IMO

Reactions: Alecks and Huck

racer36

nbs lyfe
Aug 17, 2014
homer, mi
Post a pic with the center cap off please, im looking at thesesame wheels for my truck, but i cant run the center cap and am afraid itll look dumbo

Huck

BIIIIG SQRBDY GUY
Jan 27, 2011
Gainesville, Ga
you stupid or something? or just prefer shit ride without any travel whatsoever.

I never said crank to the moon. It rides fine about halfway up. All of my trucks were cranked within 3/8 of an inch of the droopstops and rode fine. Less than that would be more than fine. Not all of us wanna spend XXXX on long travel

SamCarroll

Faux Runner
Staff member
Jan 25, 2011
Northern California
I never said crank to the moon. It rides fine about halfway up. All of my trucks were cranked within 3/8 of an inch of the droopstops and rode fine. Less than that would be more than fine. Not all of us wanna spend XXXX on long travel

3/8 inch travel? ya thatll ride swell. :nono: