Adjustd. The '01 bag build.

Sure looks like styrofoam, that or its some huge texture plastic, cant tell. Either way it looks cheap to me and dont want a stick in piece, the one I bought secures over the empty space where the cubby/airbag switch was. prawfit

brandon you are explaining abs plastic :fp:

get your ass out in the fawking gayrage and work on this bitch and take naughty pics for me mmkay?

dem mud tars :facepalm:

G9f9a.jpg

Yr6m3.jpg

drove it about 25mi yesterday, now its onto body/interior work for now.

and whulls

Last edited:
Ive got a set :secret:, just waiting to put them on until I get my engine bay relocated, front fenders cut out, and am ready to align it. GLWS tho benny, whatchu gunna run next?

Nope, been driving it a lil here and there but its pretty rough. Im about ready to drop it off somewhere to finish off the things that i dont have the skills to do such as: weld on front tubs, fab and weld on front shock kit, get the frame horn drop welded on right, weld crossmembers between the notch and touch-up the notch, and install my low profile crossmember.

then paint, thinkin about doing a total re-spray since there is so much that will need to be colormatched/repainted anyways...but I wouldnt hold your breath on that. Its comin along though fellas.

Sounds like good plans :imo...atleast you have good intentions with it still lol

Was curious so figured I'd bump the thread :shake:

How much did you pay for it

Message sent from a 4S

$130+tax. Perfect condition, only one I could find anywhere near me - and the only reason i got one in good shape is because the guy running the yard hadnt even put the tahoe in inventory so he hadnt been telling people about it. I got lucky and stumbled across it while looking at a slightly damaged fender. He got it in yesterday afternoon and the motor/trans and grille were already gone...he says parts for 99-06 fullsize GMs go within hours or days around here. Gotta be quiiickkkk son.

He does specialize in GMs though, he goes to auction for these trucks weekly, give him a shout or type this number in CL: 817-330-3335. Didnt know you were looking or i woulda checked around for ya!

qANhD.jpg

k8xMy.jpg

She is ready for the shop. Got the interior put together today, bed finally bolted on, swapped tails with the 07, and did some housework on it before taking it in this week. I am excited...

Bohall, iz time for le paints.

Lemme know when you go and i'll meet you up there since its down the street from me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk