Adjustd. The '01 bag build.

318196_3554927990310_1039437143_n.jpg

551814_3554928870332_607225615_n.jpg

^ Thats a sick picture - got everyones truck too.

Feels so good to drive that thing around again, even if its just for a minute. Brakes are workin again. Glad we got it out of that garage finally, thanks for the help Eddie, Jared, and Edgar. Ill add some more pictures/vids tomorrow!

Next up...HD front end install...where the fuck is Chubbs!? lol

Wish I could afford that Accuair system....with it though do you know if you can run just the VU4 valve unit by itself without the e-level and all instead of valves? That way if the time came e-level could be installed to it down the road instead of having to replace smc valves with the VU4 later on?....just a bagging noob trying to figure stuff out. Haha.

Wish I could afford that Accuair system....with it though do you know if you can run just the VU4 valve unit by itself without the e-level and all instead of valves? That way if the time came e-level could be installed to it down the road instead of having to replace smc valves with the VU4 later on?....just a bagging noob trying to figure stuff out. Haha.

yeah it can, read this - AccuAir - Air Suspension

Its a badass little unit, watch the videos I am about to post; it controls the air perfectly for my taste. Drop and lift are both nice and slow, and with the optional mufflers you can hardly hear the air escape when you hit the dumps - much better than the SMC mufflers I used on my last 8-valve setup anyways. Also its cake to set it up - an 8 valve setup can be a pain to wire, and you will pretty much end up building two separate 'valve bodies' anyways (4 front, 4 rear in 1 or two units), plus its all push-to-connect. IMO its well worth the cost when you take in to account the price of 8 good valves, fittings, and sealant.

Niceee. Will be tits once you get all the HD stuff on....that's what I thought about the VU4 from what you explained at the Shreveport meet and from reading. I just wanted to make sure I was understanding correctly.

cute toes :naughty:

about fucking time you're working on this thing again.looking good man

yeah dude, was so good to finally get some real work done and see it come together enough to get it outta the garage for once lol.

This weekend - friday or saturday - imma roll it up the road to Chubbs' (tony) place and we are gunna lower the frame horns for the HD bumper. Imma go with 1 3/8in lower. Then after that imma go searching for air leaks, ive got a small one somewhere on my tank plumbing i think - tank pressure drops to 40psi overnight and the pass. side loses air out of the bags (even with a check valve and a valve manifold :shrug:). If any DFW guys wanna tag along shoot me a sext.

Im jelly. Do want a rcsb as a project truck. Looking good though, ready to see if finished!

I hate the way my steering column gauge pod turned out, it sits on there retarded and it blocks part of the speedo with how low i sit in the seat. So I just ordered one of these: http://www.cubbycam.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=7. Ill throw that in the cubby, fix the air leak at the gauge (pretty sure thats where it is), and figure out wiring the light.

Gunna go out and work on it tomorrow (today i guess). The story on the HD front end swap is that my bumper horns arent cooperating (huge surprise :handjob:), they were bent from an accident the PO had in it so we had hella trouble getting the bumper to line up after we lowered its mounts - if i cant make em work ill just go grab some new frame horns and use a different method (cut the entire horn off and lower it, instead of just lowering the actual mount). Looks hack right now, no pics, ill make it happen tho. Also hopefully putting the e-level sensors on tomorrow! Then comes putting on the bed and rollpan and actually driving it a bit.

Guess I should snag legit inspection and registration stickers for it too... :sneaky: