Adjustd. The '01 bag build.

In for progress also gimme dem gmc 17s.

nnnnnewp

u tx guys n shitty shops :rofl:

In my case, I was going on the recommendation of a good buddy that was currently getting some work done by this shop. I saw his work on his truck and was pleased, but that is the only research I did... I guess it was a case of every retarded squirrel finding a nut every once in awhile, because he went full-retard on my truck. Not only did he take longer than he shouldve without even really finishing; he is illegal (unbeknownst to me, wouldve never given my murican dollars to a swimmer), got a DWI and thrown in jail, lost his shop, unfortunately wasnt deported, probably used my fucking money to pay his legal fees, and has no way or desire to help me out finishing the truck. Good times, bad situation, I got fucked. Now I have the money to fix it right, just wish I wouldve gone to a legit shop to begin with.

Heres the maricon, fuckem: https://www.facebook.com/gumaro.pena2

Keeping smoothies black? Thought about powder coating them gunmetal or something?

For now. Dont wanna just rattlecan or PD them, and finishing the paint job on the truck is more important right now.

This is correct.

Something neat happened tonight.

dULLOsW.jpg

kL01emM.jpg

vOiYbRx.jpg