Adjustd. The '01 bag build.

Nope just been driving it. Still trying to get money together to fix the paint job and bed liner. Have wheels, but no tires yet. More updates to come early next yr.

ewps

20130519_191325_zps4e4fb208.jpg

20130519_191303_zpsb4a909a7.jpg

Aaron did you just creep his truck and post pics in his thread ? or do you guys actually know each other ?

I may or may not have driven a tad over the speed limit and took a hard left near a curb. That's all I can recall at the time your honor.

I think that was the day we almost died in shitwagon.

I may or may not have driven a tad over the speed limit and took a hard left near a curb. That's all I can recall at the time your honor.

Holy shit that was terrible! :rofl: and yeah this was from an old mini meet. Fgt needed some pictures after paint.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Sigh, good from afar; far from good

Nice. I love the Z71 Tahoe valence.

Sent from my b hole

Thanks bud, been ripped off so many times from the static drop I might give the stock silvy valence a shot next. This one does let me cheat to lay body up front though.

I think that was the day we almost died in shitwagon.

Def was, pretty sure this was when your shock mount was busted. Would do it again.

Its official folks, in January it is going BACK to a bodyshop and the shitty paint work will be completed, repaired, and detailed. Then all I will need is tires for the 22's, a raised y-pipe, diesel brake booster (im barely clearing it at this point so its not a pressing matter), maybe tint, and to fix some slow airline leaks and I will be set to show this thing off. Cannot shwait.

Last edited:
Is it January yet?,

Could have, and probably was when the shock tab broke. Soon to be done with Monroes completely.

7z7ErIU.jpg

Here she goes, getting this hacked paint job fixed. The bed is getting completely resprayed, the tailgate is getting fixed right and resprayed, the grille is getting smoothed and repainted (told guy to smooth it befote he painted it, but he no listen so good), and the rest of the truck is getting sanded, touched up, and polished. This thing looks SO bad up close yall, cant wait until it is presentable again. If youre ever in the DFW area and hear of a body shop ran by some moron named 'Camaro' go ahead and give him a 'painting 101 for motherfuckingdumbidiots' book en espanol, then please take a dump in his paint gun - it will likely improve his work tenfold.

Once it is out of the shop im fixing a few leaks under the bed, and installing the rest of the accuair sensors, then throwing on the transport smoothies matte black on some 265/35 Falkens.

Its never easy with this truck, but im not doin anymore homie hookups. Cant wait to drive it this summer.