Important!: Adams Polishes/Customgm.com Official Mystery Box Thread!

Gotcha. So when it pops up in the daily special and it says buy $30 worth of shit then after u order what u want go to the specials tab on the bottom and click on the mystery box to add to cart?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

it will be like the daily special thread here, you can click the link and then add it to the cart. you can add other items to the order if you want,

but the box is and item, and you will say spend 20 bucks for that item. inside will be atleast 50 bucks worth of products that you dont get to pick.

its like gambling, you put 30 bucks down in knowing you could get 50 bucks worth of stuff you already have, or you can get the big box that may be up to 200 bucks worth of products making it all worth it.

Oh ok, so you pay for the box. Or does it say you spend a certain amount on their products then add the box to your cart then wait for items to arrive? Sorry its a confusing lol

your killing me josh. lol

you pay 20 bucks for the box.

now the box that you paid 20 bucks for, has atleast 50 bucks worth of product in it. you dont get to pick whats in the box, but the value of whatever they put in there is atleast that amount.

You do have a chance of getting up to 200 bucks worth of product in that 20 dollar box, so your taking a gamble hoping that you get the 200 dollar one, but even if you dont, you still get more product then you normally would for 20 dollars.

:fp: it's the same exact thing as ordering any other product/special. Know how the daily special is bogo great white towels now? Well instead, it will be a picture of a box, and say mystery box. It will tell you what it cost, and how much $ your guaranteed. You simply hit add to cart, and that is it.

It's the same as ordering any other thing off their website, except it's a box

sent from your HTC Rezound

Ok ok ok lol. So all your doing is paying for the box. Now i understand lol. So its just a random pop up when they do it or does it happen once a week or someshit?

Yup, random. They Had one a few months ago, and one a couple weeks ago. Both as daily specials, so you have to catch it quick. There is no warning or hint when it will show up

sent from your HTC Rezound

It's backkkkkk :naughty:

ydugene3.jpg

Last edited: