Adam's Polishes: Brilliant Glaze + Americana = FACE MELT

yeah my BDS had edelbrock rear shocks which are pretty stiff but in their kits they have all fox stuff and coilovers, too bad they didnt release those a year sooner lol. my front in the middle of the fender measures around 46.5 inches or so and with my setup i rub in full lock reverse so with wider wheels id need a little more room lol. angles wont let me go much higher though. your FTS isnt color powdercoated is it?

My front fender measures right around 46.75" so we're not too far off. I wouldn't mind putting the Bilstiens up to 8 now, but I don't want to mess with my angles anymore since they are really good now and fear I may lose a little ride quality.

No I did not powedercoat anything. I wanted the blank cross member and that is the standard black it comes with. My shop also took a lot of the parts off and painted them black to refresh everything to match to the new parts that were going on. I was really impressed with how much he took off and painted all over. Defintely top quality.

yeah my dad and i put on the lift ourselves in the garage. was something different never doing it before. my BDS i had a 2 inch spacer on and it measured 46.75 but my UCA was hitting the bumpstop. i meant to say its at 45.5 inches right now.