Adam's Polishes 2013 Black Friday Sale Forum Preview!

AdamsPolishes

Feb 4, 2013
NO NEED TO WAIT FOR THE FORMAL ANNOUNCEMENT!
Get your Black Friday shopping done early and grab our newest products starting today!

USE THE CODE 2013BF TO SAVE 15% OFF STOREWIDE
FREE SHIPPING ON ANY ORDER OF $150 OR MORE (continental US only)

NEW! Adam's Rinseless Wash - Wash your car anywhere without the need for a hose! Highly concentrated and versatile. Keep your ride clean and swirl free!!

Adam's Rinseless Car Wash - YouTube

NEW! Adam's Liquid Paint Sealant - A whole new level of protection. Our new sealant goes on easier than ever without the need for a machine and no more long cure times!

Adam's Liquid Paint Sealant - YouTube

ADDITIONAL DEALS WILL BE ADDED ALL WEEK! CHECK BACK OFTEN FOR EXTRA SAVINGS!

I'll be awaiting paint sealant reviews! It was definitely a hole in your product line

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX HD

just saw this on facebook. only thing with the super wax (sealant) is its a pain in the ass to wait for a day to cure etc. thats where it was easy to use quick sealant spray spread wipe and go. feel like after using up the gallon of waterless wash ill be using a crapload of the rinseless wash this winter if it doesnt need a crapload of towels.

Adam's 2013 Black Friday Sale Forum Preview - Contests, Promos, and Sales! - Adams Forums

NEW! Adam's Rinseless Car Wash (discussion) - Wash, Dry, and Clay Bar - Adams Forums

NEW! Adam's Liquid Paint Sealant (discussion) - Waxing, Glazing, and Sealing - Adams Forums

click the link to the thread i posted, has a video to it. basically you put 2 oz of concentrate into a bucket with double soft MFT and do a 2 bucket wash basically with that if you dont have a hose handy. basically soak the MFT do the same steps as you would with waterless wash by wiping the wet towel then getting another to soak up the spots. ALSO you can put an ounce or so in a 16oz bottle of water to make the new "waterless wash" style to spray on the fenders and front to get rid of road grime and bugs or to presoak etc.

I bet it would work best to prep the surface with the diluted spray solution like a mist then go over with the water and towels. This my be the single best product adams has come out with yet. It is such a pain in the ass to wash my truck at school since I take my time and the coin op doesn't accept cards only quarters so I need to put just enough quarters in to rinse, then stop then more quarters to rinse after soap. Since I don't have it continually running, I can't go back over a spot I missed or what not. Super excited about rinse less wash

I'll be awaiting paint sealant reviews! It was definitely a hole in your product line

We already had two different paint sealants available, so this is more of an "update" rather than filling a hole in the lineup.

whats the dif between waterless wash and rinseless wash? just a new name?

Watch the video you bozo.

Last edited by a moderator:
We already had two different paint sealants available, so this is more of an "update" rather than filling a hole in the lineup.

Watch the video you bozo.

A long term not 12 hours cure was a hole imo lol. If I used a competitors product because yours wasn't suitable you can call it whatever, I'll call it a hole

Last edited by a moderator:
Was def a hole. MSS was never even considered by many as a possible sealant because of the long cure time. QS was the next best thing but there was def better stuff out there than QS.

Got ya, I see where you guys are coming from. You'll be happy with the new sealant, that's for sure.

Just curious, is the wheel cleaner safe for billet wheels?

Absolutely, provided you follow the two golden rules with any wheel cleaner:

• Never clean the wheels when they are hot/warm
  • Never allow the cleaner to dry on the surface

Stand by those and you'll be good to go!

SPECIAL DOORBUSTER DEAL!!

Use the code 2013BF at checkout to receive a $100.00 Adam's Gift Card with a free 16oz Detail Spray for just $85.00!!

1456069_609847005738739_1187008654_n.png

Saw that. Very interested in the APC gallon but gotta get my old mans Christmas list lol. Better deals now do you think or for Christmas? Won't need anything until the snow goes away anyway.

sent on the FFB device.

I wouldn't anticipate any future sales being much better than this one. Historically, 15% is as low as we normally go...free shipping is just icing on the cake, as well as all of the individual deals and bundles.